Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB
May 4, 2022
Closing Date: June 10, 2022
Working with the Manager, Integration Services, Integration Lead is a SME of RBS integrations and a member of Integration Services team.
The incumbent would be working with a suite of Integrations that connect different systems across Teck in various domains (Health and Safety, HR, Finance, Enterprise Asset Management, etc.).
In addition to leading Integration design and development activities in domain(s), the incumbent is encouraged to participate in initiatives involving the definitions and implementation of Integration practices.
• Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
• Build and maintain integration capability for Teck
• Lead other developers in building integration solutions in alignment with DevOps capabilities for API-led Integration pattern
• Act as an integration authority and provide integration advice for the business domains
• Lead and coordinate requirement gathering to ensure the end-to-end business process is covered
• Assist with the continuous improvement of the development standards and processes
• Familiar with the latest integration technologies and provide applicable recommendations
• Ensure architectural principles and development standards are being followed
• Ensure the design and implementation meet stringent security, quality, and sustainment standards and requirements
• Lead and conduct design and code reviews as needed
• Maintain the interface registries, service catalogs and as-is architectures as needed
• Coordinate with the team to setup support models and to address support needs
• Coordinate and collaborate with team members on resolving issues and incidents as the need arises
• Perform systems analysis of applications, data, network systems and integration solutions
• Build technical, administrative and support documentation for integration solutions
• Build detailed integration design and technical specifications as applicable
• Work with the data management team on:
o Craft a data catalog for integrations and applications
o Implementing MDM for master data used in integrations
o Coordinate integration testing as applicable
o Review test scenarios and provide mentorship for test automation team
o Work with Vendors and Professional Services contractors to analyze, design, and implement integration solutions for vendor products
o Provide mentorship and overview following Teck's integration technical standards and guidelines
o Review and audit delivered integration solutions and/or services Qualifications:
• Understanding of the business domain(s) (Health and Safety, HR, Finance, Enterprise Asset Management, etc.) and concepts
• Experience with MuleSoft integration platform
• Experience with building test strategy, plan, and execution
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Solid grasp of DevOps capabilities and dev practices - source control, branching strategies, CI/CD
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams within Digital Systems
• Self-starter with ability to lead processes
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against infection by COVID-19. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a personal characteristic protected under applicable human rights legislation may request to be exempt from this requirement. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person's unique perspective and contribution.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck's approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck's sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world's 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information. Job Segment:
Data Management, Engineer, Sustainability, Coal Mining, Data, Engineering, Mining, Energy
Management and Executive