Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Reporting to the Product and Service Sales Manager, the Equipment Sales Representative - General Line will be responsible for equipment sales, providing innovative solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for the sale of new and used equipment.
This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong positive customer relationships and manage a sales territory. Using a consultative selling approach, you will build profitable long-term customer relationships by selling equipment to support customer's business needs and growth.
If you have experience in developing long term strategic customer relationships by your solid business acumen in conjunction with solid business development skills, then please apply for this fantastic opportunity.Job Description:
- Achieve profitable equipment revenue based on corporate and territory targets
- Evaluate customer needs, promote and sell products to meet those needs and provide quality solutions to address customers' needs
- Develop and maintain client information and data utilizing Finning (Canada)'s CRM software and Product Improvement Program (PIP) to enable accurate market intelligence, pricing, estimates, and customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely forecasts, pricing, estimates and market intelligence of parts and service revenue targets for assigned customer base to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish appropriate targets, goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate strategy
- Ensure all sales documents and customer agreements are completed in a consistent, accurate and timely manner
- 3+ years of consulting sales experience in understanding and applying the basic selling principles; such as, prospecting, introducing benefits, call planning, qualifying, handling objections, follow-ups and closing the sale
- Proven sound sales methodology
- Previous equipment product sales experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous utilization of a customer relationship management tool
- An exceptional track record of customer coverage in a large geographic territory
- Proficient in MS office package
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.