10199 101st Street NW
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
Working within BMO Estate Insurance Advisory Services Inc. (EIASI), the Estate & Insurance Advisor is a highly motivated individual and accountable to generate life & living benefit insurance sales. The role operates in the High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth sphere and involves working in partnership with BMO Private Wealth Professionals to meet their High Net Worth client's estate, protection, and wealth planning needs. The role will be responsible for achieving insurance product revenue results; and contribute to EIASI's overall revenue targets. Key Accountabilities:
- Develop relationships and work with Wealth Management partners to obtain referrals and generate life and disability sales to meet or exceed the company's objective; deliver the business results in alignment with the desired client experience
- Meet with BMO Private Wealth clients to offer and conclude insurance sales.
- Follow up on leads generated through the Wealth Management approach to business to ensure record keeping systems accurately reflect your progress.
- Meet with Investment Advisors and Private Wealth Advisors on a regular basis to generate business and ensure client objectives are being met
- Regular discussions with BMO Private Wealth Market Leaders to ensure performance expectations are being met and successful strategies are implemented to generate revenues
- Collaborate and help educate Advisors in matters relating to insurance concepts; and how they fit into wealth preservation and wealth transfer strategies.
- Develop and present effective concepts and strategies to bring peace of mind to clients and to preserve their estate while minimizing taxes; support each life insurance sales with a fact-find analysis and an estate planning/financial/retirement presentation
- Develop professional seminars and training sessions for Investment Advisors and clients of BMO Private Wealth
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of insurance, estate and financial planning through research, attending industry related functions, continuing education and more.
- University degree or experience in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with estate and insurance sales
- Provincial Life Insurance License(s)
- CLU or CFP designation or currently enrolled in such accredited courses
- In-depth knowledge of insurance and financial services industry
- Comprehensive experience in insurance and estate planning principles
- Computer literate in Insurance Company Illustration software and various PC programs
We're here to help
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively with peers and senior management
- Projects a positive and professional image to Private Wealth partners, service partners and external clients
- Actively pursues continuous learning and expanding knowledge on presentation and Insurance / Financial Planning skills
- Highly motivated individual to achieve optimal results
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing