A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability. What to consider before applying
• This role has the option of being based out of our Calgary office. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Energy, Utilities, Mining & Industrials Digital Operations Senior Manager you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Generate demand for our services through direct market engagement and working with our clients to help narrow in on their needs. This will be done by leveraging existing relationships and developing new ones. Responsible for supporting engagement sales and delivery in the asset intensive sectors of Energy, Utilities, Mining and Manufacturing.
• Proactively assist the practice by contributing to setting strategy, driving the development of new business in the market by supporting key clients, and providing technical advice across disciplines
• Comfortable working with business and technical client leaders to influence and contribute to a Digital Operations strategy, which may leverage Industry 4.0 related tools
• Involved in the delivery of Digital Operations (or Industry 4.0) engagements and thought leadership
• Focus on high quality delivery of projects both as a project lead and where appropriate a subject matter specialist (SMS). Provide advice and guidance, support client interaction, apply sound project management methodologies and ensure delivery teams are enabled to deliver with confidence and manage client relationships
• Use analytic tools to simulate and support decision making processes
• Collaborate with other PwC teams to engage target clients to understand their business needs and identify the appropriate PwC skill set to support them
• Establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with people at all levels in the Asset Intensive industries of Energy, Utilities, Mining, Manufacturing (where applicable), and use these relationships to build PwC's brand and value proposition to our target clients. As PwC builds market knowledge and presence, work within the organization to develop point of view (POV) articles for internal and external use in order to shape market demand for our services. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Strong analytical skills, experience with Alteryx/Power BI or equivalent considered an asset
• Experience, demonstrating knowledge of strategy, operations and technology used by asset intensive sectors, including Energy, utilities, Mining and Manufacturing
• Direct in field experience considered an asset
• Experience in a leading management consulting firm considered an asset
• Experience with Operational Technologies, from identification of need, through selection and implementation considered an asset
• Experience working in or managing projects in one or more of the following areas would be an asset: Asset Lifecycle Management, Performance Improvement projects using digital solutions like IoT, digital twin, robotics, etc.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environments
• Can do attitude, responsive, action oriented and committed to excellence
• Excellent leadership, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leader with extensive abilities to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, and leverage diverse views
•Fluent in French and English would be an asset
•A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
• Candidates should be prepared to travel (25% to 60%) Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc. Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.