Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new opportunity for growth? Apply below!What will your typical day look like?
Variety describes the responsibilities of the Executive Assistant needed to provide administrative support for up to five Partners. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing calendars, providing meeting, travel & expense report support, and preparing documents as well as being a key player in client life-cycle management.About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- The ability to work well under pressure, assess situations to determine importance and urgency, make concise decisions, offer recommendations, meet competing deadlines, and proactively meet the needs of the Partners;
- A proactive, professional, mature, and co-operative team player and effective individual contributor with excellent project management skills;
- Highly organized with ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities;
- An independent thinker with the ability, self-confidence, and assertiveness to anticipate and evaluate problems and situations and find effective solutions;
- Confidence to offer recommendations for new approaches to administrative support, continuously seeking better processes and procedures;
- Proficient in verbal and written English with excellent editing and grammar skills and extensive experience creating professional and visually appealing presentations, proposals, and reports
- Expert in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.