Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support, typically for three to five Partners and/or Directors. The successful candidate is expected to work alongside their Partners to proactively support their day-to-day needs and management of the service area. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information.Responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent administrative support to firm Partners and/or Directors including calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support such as expense reporting and billings
- Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow up
- Support the agile workplace including location and reservation of appropriate space and other required resources
- Represent the Partner in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications, internally and externally
- Handle work-related matters on behalf of - and alongside - the Partner, some of which are highly confidential in nature
- Anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking
- Actively develop knowledge of our external clients (i.e., market intelligence) in order to enable high-quality client deliverables and focus on proactively enhancing service excellence
- Identify opportunities to be a brand ambassador by building strong relationships with the Partner's external clients and internal stakeholders so that access to clients can be expedited via these positive relationships
- Work collaboratively with other support teams in Business Operations, leveraging appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for the Partners
External Posting Qualifications The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customer-service driven and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective decision-making ability
- Confident communication and active listening skills are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an asset
- Flexibility to work overtime, if required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply