is currently seeking a CAD Technician to join our Rail and Transit Team. Reporting to the Team Lead, Digital Tools, this position will have responsibilities including heavy and light rail transit design and providing design guidance to other team members as well as a wide range of project requirements.
As a member of the Transportation Systems team, you will be given opportunities to use your transferrable skills to define processes, create execution plans, mentor the junior team members, and be the technical lead for multiple projects. You will be supported by management to develop work plans and professional skills to become a strong leader in the consulting environment. Why Work with WSP's Transportation Systems team?
- WSP strives for gender balanced representation, including mentorship, and collaboration.
- Be in charge of your own career growth by working collaboratively with your manager.
- Flexible benefits.
- Wellness time (to manage work life balance).
- Hybrid return to office policy (unless otherwise stated per project requirements).
- Opportunities to contribute to impactful projects locally and internationally.
- Be a part of a collaborative high performing team.
Maintenance and Technicians