In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company thats primarily run by independent business owners and thats active in your community. Thats helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE.
Youre a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. Youre good with your hands and mechanically adept. Youd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, youre always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computers keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But youre a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. Youll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And youll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- Youll also take pride in repairing the dcor and equipment. After all, youre mechanically inclined.
- Understands the difference between clean and sanitary
- Hard working individual with minimal supervision required
- Experience with equipment would be an asset
Candidate must be available to start at 7am, Monday to Friday
Posted: February 10, 2019
Closes: April 11, 2019