Financial Advisory Job Type:
Independent Contractor Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Capital Projects group is seeking contract administrators to join their capital projects delivery roster. Approved candidates will join the roster and then be eligible for select contract based positions to supplement client project and contract management teams. Candidates will benefit from Deloitte subject matter expertise, coaching and ongoing support during contract placements.
A range in skill level and experience is required and the contract administration positions vary based client requirements. Potential contract placements include longer term predominantly Calgary based positions (75% Calgary, 25% field) and shorter-term field based positions (100% field based rotations). Applicants are encouraged to highlight their working condition preferences in their cover letters.
Responsibilities (vary based on position and client):
• Ensure contracts are administered according to contract, company procedures and company policies;
• Payment and change order administration;
• Monitor contractor performance in accordance with contract;
• Manage commercial relationship with contractor;
• Support continuous improvement in company's organization; and,
• Control company's risks and proactively resolve contract issues.
• University Degree;
• Min 5 years Supply Chain Management / contract administration experience in construction and field services contracts;
• Flexibility to travel to site;
• Understanding of contract structures, terms and conditions; and,
• Site based experienced in oil and gas industry, energy generation, or construction.
External Posting Qualifications
• Superior written and oral communication skills;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing relationships;
• Team building and networking skills; and
• Exceptional Microsoft Office computer skills in Word and Excel.
Note: Site travel to remote locations is required for all positions but the amount of site based time varies depending on the position/contract. Successful candidates will be added to Deloitte's roster and details and requirements of specific positions will be communicated to candidate prior to making an offer for a contract position.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply