Field Support Officer
Reference ID: 338982
Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Officer services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 25 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security has an exciting opportunity as a Field Support Officer, where every day is guaranteed to be different from the next.
Reporting to the Manager of Operational Excellence, the Field Support Officer helps provide 24/7 mobile support on the field in a marked Paladin fleet vehicle within the entire Lower Mainland. At the same time, they must also complete thorough, accurate reports, as they liaise with our 24/7 Operations Centre.
We offer the most comprehensive training programs for all of our guards, including Basic Security Training, Occupational First Aid Level 1, and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention at no cost!
We firmly believe and stand by our policy on supporting our employees by offering a variety of professional development opportunities and courses including promotion from within and supervisory/management training.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid BC Security License and Class 5 BC Driver's License (with clean Driver's Abstract).
• One year experience in the security industry or related field.
• Must be able to pass a security clearance.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a 12-hour rotation (afternoons/nights/weekends).
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Superior time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Android Operating System software.
• Physically capable of performing the required duties.
• OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset.
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 3
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019