Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
• You will lead at every level:
We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way:
We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired:
We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You APPLICATION DEADLINE
: 21-January-2019 at 11:59 pm (EST)
Our corporate finance professionals enhance value through the delivery of strategic advice and execution services to owner managed mid-market companies, large corporations and financial institutions who are seeking M&A advice that complement their growth strategies.
Our senior multi-disciplinary global team combines industry-specific expertise with situational experience to deliver value to our clients. We work with clients throughout the M&A life cycle from defining our clients' objectives, creating marketing materials, contacting potential acquirers, negotiating agreements with our clients' legal team and closing a transaction.Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
Our strategic advisory services include analysis and development of:
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
Transaction execution services include:
- Value realization programs including initial public offerings, recapitalizations, or exits via divestiture for corporations, private equity firms, and family enterprises
- Optimal capital structures and financing options for companies at all stages of their capital life cycle
- Growth strategies incorporating business partnerships or structured acquisition programs
As an Analyst, you will:
- Divestiture of businesses (non-core, succession, growth)
- Raising all forms of long-term financing, including senior debt, mezzanine and subordinated debt, and private equity financing
- Management buyouts
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Work with clients in creating marketing documents, including teasers, Confidential Information Memorandum and management presentations to be used by potential acquirers and capital providers
- Analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records and develop financial models in order to assist clients in understanding potential transaction valuations
- Participate in client presentations
- Liaise with client executives, lawyers and financial professionals as required
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian engagements
- Working towards undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Willingness to enroll in a second designation such as CFA or CBV
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Only complete applications can be considered. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply