Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an ongoing need for Financial Analysts. We are seeking Intermediate and Senior Financial Analysts who can support the coordination, analysis, and timely issuance of the division’s monthly reporting, forecasts, and annual budgets, including the preparation of reports and presentations. The individual will also be responsible for ad hoc projects, analysis and models.
- Responsible for management reporting, budgets and forecasts, including presentations for senior management. Facilitates and challenges assumptions and key business drivers
- Responsible for more complex projects and advanced analysis with a strong understanding of key business drivers, volumetric data and their relationship with industry/market trends
- Designs financial models, scenarios and sensitivities for projects. Advises on the design and application of models
- Responsible for delivering consistent, accurate and timely management information (financial and statistical) for decision making purposes, recognizing the complexity arising from the nature of the business
- Analyzes, interprets and presents financial results to senior management, comparing budget/forecast to actual, including KPI’s, key business drivers and trends and overheads
- Designs and implements dashboards and management reports to meet the needs of all stakeholders. Guides others to understand the business model and key drivers
- Proactively identifies improvements and supports implementation
- Contributes to the development of IT applications that provide fit-for-purpose information for the business and guides others in their effective use.
- Develop business relationships with operations and with other key stakeholders
- Provide guidance to, and review work of, other team members
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in technical or financial discipline
- Accounting Designation required (CA, CMA, CGA or CFA)
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage competing priorities, demonstrate superior organization skills and be deadline- focused and driven
- Ability to thrive in a quickly changing environment
- Independent self-starter with the ability to initiate and recommend solutions and improvements to processes
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.