Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. If you are a highly analytical, exceptional business advisor focused on making a difference than we want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Financial Analyst within the Financial Analysis & Business Support team, you will foster strong working relationships with your clients (Partners and Operational teams) and leverage exceptional technical skills in developing models to aid business leaders with their strategic decisions. You will prepare and present insights based on analyses, key metrics trending and quantified risks and opportunities to project financial landing in a reporting period. Furthermore, you will perform regular financial reporting (weekly), forecasting and planning and tasks within the broader Internal Support Functions FABS team.About the team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will support the Financial Planning and Analysis function for our internal support functions. You will work alongside the Finance Manager in supporting Firm's Executive leaders to close out month-end results, drive operational efficiencies within our team, and help develop and execute on standardized reporting.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A degree in business/commerce or pursuant of professional accountant designation (CPA) preferred,
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance role (through full time opportunity or co-op/internship placement) in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business fundamentals and financial acumen, with exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and have the curiosity to get to the root cause of a problem
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to efficiently handle large data sets, precisely communicate the underlying business headlines to the business leaders
- Experience in SAP, COGNOS and Tableau (desirable)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production