Permanent Reference code
:124627 Primary Location:
Montreal, QC All Available Locations:
Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you a highly motivated and confident individual with a passion for writing and editing (in particular, turning technical material into compelling, easy-to-digest content)? Do you get an adrenaline rush facing tight deadlines with a fun and determined team of like-minded individuals? Do you have experience writing proposals or other sales documents for professional services clients? Are you comfortable creating content in both French and English?
If so, you should consider a challenging and dynamic career as a Proposal Writing Manager with our National Sales Office (NSO)!What will your typical day look like?
In your role as a Proposal Writing Manager, you will be involved in all phases of a pursuit, starting with strategy development and writing guidance, and continuing through to the creation of compliant and high-scoring proposals and presentations. Working with collaborative teams of subject matter experts and other NSO professionals, you will have a key role in preparing and tailoring clear, concise, and engaging material that not only responds to the needs of our clients but resonates with the relevant audiences. Organization, a proactive approach, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills in French and English are key to your success.About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all Deloitte businesses across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A relevant bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, journalism, literature, or similar
• A minimum of 8 years of experience preparing and tailoring content for clients (experience writing proposals to address the unique needs of Canadian public sector entities is an asset)
• Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position, with a keen eye for detail
• Empathetic approach, with the ability to write from the client's mindset
• Ability to collate and synthesize large amounts of information into a persuasive story
• Experience interpreting and analyzing complex RFX documents (including Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and Requests for Qualifications) and structuring and editing content to respond to client requirements
• Ability to work with practitioners from varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, lead teams in strategic discussions, and influence others
• Exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your leadership style to achieve results (either in person or remotely)
• Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Strong document management skills in MS Word and PowerPoint, including the ability to coordinate with others to produce appealing and compelling proposals in French
• Bilingualism in French and English is required for this position, including advanced writing and editing skills in both languages.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Document Management, Developer, Equity, QC, Technology, Quality, Finance