We are looking for an adventurer to join our diverse and dynamic team!
The iFront desk and Night audit role will be the face of the hotel/resort/inn and will set the tone of the guest's experience. It is important that you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude throughout your shift- even through difficult situations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Register guests and assigns rooms.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform end of day accounting task
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must have a full/Unrestricted Drivers License
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Customer Service and Support