Permanent Reference code
:117265 Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We are looking for creative thinkers who love innovating and building tech products that transform our clients' businesses, being at the forefront and intersection of technology and industry, solving the coolest problems at scale, and contributing to the future of Deloitte as part of the expansion and evolution into tech products. Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform their operations using leading edge technologies.What will your typical day look like?
As part of the Industrial Smart Operations team, you will have the opportunity to develop robust capabilities to solve complex business challenges for our clients across energy, resources, and utilities industries. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support and create engaging/modern user experiences per stakeholder's specifications in the form of clean, W3C-compliant front-end code. Focusing on web-standards, semantics, usability, accessibility, and optimization, with special consideration given to code architecture, modularity, and reusability.
• Analytics tagging implementation, testing and documentation.
• Aid and advise on processes, technology, and tools used for custom web development.
• Support platform and IT related needs, such as product updates and site administration.
• Contributing to client relationship development and marketing & sales collateral creation.About the team
We provide you with purposeful work, enable flexibility in how you work, develop you to be an inspiring leader and empower you to grow in your career.
Our team is based in Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver, focused on Energy, Resources & Industrials (ER&I). We are committed to delivering a suite of tech-enabled, interconnected tools and accelerators that will allow asset-heavy companies to manage their physical assets and/or infrastructure and to transform their operations in ever-changing business environment.
We accomplish this goal by:
• Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and image analytics to quickly gather information from existing sources to provide a comprehensive registry of assets.
• Improving data quality for high volumes of asset information by automating the processes and leveraging industry standards and experts.
• Automating the process of developing fit for purpose and effective maintenance strategies.
Benefits & Flexibility
Our Next Normal
Work is what you do, not where you do it. Deloitte's Next Normal is a new framework because our people and clients need both flexibility and choice to do their best work. See more @ What is Deloitte's Next Normal?
Flexible Hours & Deloitte Days
Deloitte is committed to providing our people with the combination of opportunities, benefits and flexibility plans that suit them. From sabbaticals to part-time options and banking pay for paid time off, we empower our people to design an option that works for them and the business. See more @ Flexibility |Deloitte Canada |Careers
Childcare, Parental & Health Benefits
Whether you are fresh out of school, starting a family or in any phase of your life, Deloitte has a variety of programs that you can tap into when needed. From health benefits to flexible work arrangements, you can build the plan that works for you. See more @ Benefits |Deloitte Canada | Careers
Professional Development & Deloitte Mentorship
Deloitte has a variety of special programs to push your career to the next level including our personal learning platform, tailored @ service-specific learning programs and mentorship. See more @ Learning and Development |Deloitte Canada |Careers
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
DEI is embedded in Deloitte's Purpose, shared values and Code of Conduct. We keep working diligently to understand and address systemic barriers and inequities. See more @
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion |Deloitte Canada |CareersEnough about us, let's talk about you
What you will bring to the role
• Background in engineering, information technology or related discipline.
• Knowledge of AWS technologies and industry certifications such as:
o AWS Certified Developer - Associate
o AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
• Ability to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects especially when requirements change as new business discoveries or industry compliance dictate.
• Strong people skills working with colleagues, project management, business stakeholders and technical advisors.
Exposure to any of the following areas would be helpful, but not mandatory
• Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
• Asset Performance Management, Asset Lifecycle Management & Predictive Maintenance
• Operational Technology and Data Strategy (including IT/OT convergence, OT Strategy, Digital Twins, Field Worker of the Future, Remote Operations)
• Operations, Process, & Value Chain Optimization
• Control Centre Operations / Centre of Excellence
• Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Front End, Equity, Performance Management, Solution Architect, Technology, Part Time, Finance, Human Resources