IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedule. Need to start your day a bit earlier or a bit later? Need to work from home while your in-laws are in town? That’s fine with us.
- Generous vacation policy. We realize the importance of a positive work/life balance.
- Awesome people. We’re invested in building a team of diversely talented individuals.
- Work in an agile cross-functional team that owns the development lifecycle.
- Improve and enhance our existing React applications.
- Take ownership of and help architect, develop, and deliver new Frontend applications.
- Write scalable, well tested, clean code.
- Continuously improve our tooling and developer experience.
Top Skills Required
- At least 3 years experience building complex, interactive web applications.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (ex. Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine).
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other developers, product managers, and UX.
- Experience with Store architectures (ex. Redux, NGRX, Vuex).
- Experience with Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Redux, GraphQL.
- Experience with Serverless, AWS and Docker containers.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.