Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
Salary range: $114,800 to $191,800 /yr commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
Each day, hundreds of thousands of customers use Amazon's cloud services to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. We are looking for talented front-end engineers to build great Customer Experiences for the world's most powerful cloud platform
In this role you will:
• Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in that support many client platforms (mobile, web).
• Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
• Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
• Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
• Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and feedback.
• Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree with 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Development.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in large-scale front-end software development
• 1 year experience Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
• 1 year Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, AngularJS, Webcomponents, etc.)
• 1 year Experience in Agile software development methodologyPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming