The Developer Experience team aspires to build highly scalable, high performant data plane APIs and developer tools like AWS Console, QLDB Drivers that offer first-class developer experience. We are looking for talented engineers who are customer obsessed. You will collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers to build mission critical distributed systems that power QLDB's data plane. You will have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, you will drive engineering best practices and be constantly looking for ways to make the systems you own better. You have great communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
About the team
Amazon Quantum Ledger Database, a next generation purpose built database technology was announced in Preview at re:Invent 2018 and is seeing tremendous interest from AWS customers! It is a foundational technology of Amazon's Blockchain strategy and a revolutionary OLTP database with scalable throughput. Join us during this formative period of the product and be a leader in shaping the future of Amazon QLDB as we drive towards General Availability.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience of developing web-based user interfaces
- You love platform-level features like security and have a knack for authorization and authentication of web applications
- You place an extraordinary value on user experience, and have an eye for what works and what doesn't
- You know good tooling from bad and really care about optimizing your own development experience
- You're passionate about interacting with customers and watching your work in action
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming