Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Reporting to the Product and Service Sales Manager, we are seeking a hands-on, motivated individual to build customer relationships, achieve sales objectives, and act as a fuel consultant to customers. The Fuel Solutions Consultant is a multi-faceted role that will respond to the changing needs of the territory.
The position will mainly focus on prospecting for new sales opportunities (80% of time) with some time spent growing existing customer relationships (20% of time). Markets served include construction, agriculture, commercial fleets, and industrial customers. The territory includes all of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region.
- New business development in the assigned market
- Demonstrate a consultative selling approach by uncovering customer needs, aligning value proposition, building strong rapport and ensuring effective sale cycle management
- Generate and qualify leads by utilizing variety of industry specific data bases, social media to develop sales funnel
- Utilize CRM and various systems and tools to track and maintain customer information and manage sales cycle activity
- Work closely with various functional groups to ensure the successful onboarding of new customers
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales, demonstrating the ability to grow a customer base
- Proven experience with customer relationship management.
- Prioritization and time management skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of the local market/geography and Finning's customers.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient with CRM system.
- Valid driver's license.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.