Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Ottawa; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. Do you like working in a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing work environment? Then read on... What will your typical day look like?
As our ideal candidate, you will possess the Cloud technical expertise on at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP), to architect, engineer, and operationalize projects. Your previous experience as a full stack developer will enable us to build cloud native applications to meet our client business needs. You will d esign and code cloud native solutions and p erform hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities. Your expertise will allow you to convert business requirements into cloud solutions, work with a distributed team to implement the solutions for clients as well as collaborate with cross functional and cross vendor teams to meet aggressive timelines. You will b uild, operate and deliver solutions on one or more of the following platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure. You will need to s tay apprised of new developments in cloud native development, help in determining how and when those would affect and/or improve application architecture & design by f ollowing the latest industry trends, practices, and ideas. About the team
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Full Stack Cloud Engineer, you have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a full stack developer with- Frontend, Backend & Database , public cloud experience with production deployments, experience with cloud native development and experience with agile development; Experience in at least one configuration management system (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.) and at least one revision control system (GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- At least 1 certification from a major public cloud vendor such as Event-driven architecture, s erverless concepts and services (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions), Microservices , Containerization and RESTful API design & development
- Experience with at least two programming or scripting languages (e.g., Go, Python, Java, Bash, Powershell)
- Backend - Experience with one of Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Flask or other popular backend frameworks
- Database - Experience with both relational (MySQL, Postgres, Amazon Aurora, MSSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL database technologies (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, GCP Cloud BigTable, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Caching - Experience with either Redis or Memcached in-memory caching technologies
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.