IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Fullstack Developer to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Stable organization
- Competitive compensation
- Long contract opportunity
- Work-life balance
- Participate and contribute to project research and discovery:
- Contribute to field research, and user interviews, and;
- Lead technical discovery and deliver related artifacts such as diagrams and documentation.
- Provide solution design and development services related to:
- Detailed solution designs based on shared understanding from discovery
- Completion of features for the continued development of projects that meet the needs of the product owners and improve the user experience
- Functional and non-functional defect discovery and resolution
- Enhancements to solution code quality, tooling, and documentation for improved maintainability
- Collaborate with frontend designers to deliver solutions aligned to a consistent look and feel
- Advise and inform product owners on technical effort and implementation options to facilitate frequent delivery
- Support solution deployment and launch for limited and general availability
- Contribute to a platform of user-centric services through:
- Focus on reuse in solution design and implementation, and
- Direct contribution to reusable common components and capabilities
- Sustain ongoing development through onboarding of technical team members, maintaining of technical documentation, adopting and improving team development and quality practices and processes
Top Skills Required
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a cross-functional team delivering products/assignment deliverables.
- Experience adapting to developing on unfamiliar technology stacks and contributing to projects with active codebases.
- Experience creating digital products using human-centred, service design and user research.
- Experience incrementally transforming existing legacy systems into modern digital services across multiple releases.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.