In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company thats primarily run by independent business owners and thats active in your community. Thats helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no I in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isnt a transaction. Its about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someones day. Its genuine, and its who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making peoples day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking frieswe know theyre everybodys favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, its stocking the fridge, but its really important when you serve the worlds most popular burger.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
-Passion fordelivering excellent GuestExperience
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time daytime shifts. We offer flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle. We can offer shorter or longer shifts. Some examples of shifts we may need could be 4am-9am, 11am-4pm, Overnights and weekends. Full Time Employees are eligible to apply for cost sharedHealth and Dental plans. We offer half price food at any McDonalds across Canada.