Job Skills / Requirements Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access control within and out of the facilities and report or investigate irregularities
- While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security
- Monitor patient safety and report and changes to Protective Services and/or Nursing staff
- Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events
- Report all incidents as per specific site regulations
- Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
- Holding an Alberta Security license, or have the ability to obtain a valid Alberta Security license
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills while remaining professional with a tactful demeanor.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain routine logs
- Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
- The ability to perform under pressure and in adversity.
- Ability to walk 18/20km and stairs
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1