Overview A day in the life of a Paladin Security Guard:
While your general duties will vary based on your worksite, you can expect to perform the following tasks in this role:
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
- Provide exceptional customer service and assistance, while sustaining effective relationships with clients and visitors.
- Conduct proactive patrols to ensure overall safety. Respond to breaches in site rules, and document any concerns.
- Attend and investigate security alarms and emergencies in a timely and professional manner.
- De-escalate crisis situations, as well as provide support and liaise with emergency personnel.
- Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers from site.
- Write clear and detailed reports, including incident, emergency, liability, and day-to-day reports
- Provide first aid when required
- Utilize two-way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry, where you can showcase your amazing communication skills and your dedication to customer service? If so, Paladin Security may be the right fit for you!
We are looking for friendly and confident Security Professionals to work at Red Deer Polytechnic. We currently have 2 full-time openings: POSITION #1:
Sun: 1530-2230 POSITION #2:
Security Professionals are responsible for providing support, empathy, customer service, and public safety to all clients and visitors to their worksites. This position can also be physically demanding, as our Security Professionals often walk upwards of 20km per shift, including multiple sets of stairs.
Full time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package. What makes you a great fit for Paladin Security?
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and proven de-escalation skills.
- You take an empathetic approach to conflict resolution and enjoy being a part of the solution. You celebrate diversity and welcome the opportunity to interact with a variety of individuals.
- You are calm under pressure, and confident in your problem-solving abilities.
- You understand the importance of confidentiality in the workplace.
- You can perform all physical aspects of the job, which includes walking up to 20km/shift, walking up/down stairs, and pushing/pulling 30-pound doors.
- You hold a valid Alberta Security license or are willing to obtain one prior to commencing work with Paladin Security.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 2