Overview Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you! Job Skills / Requirements Summary:
The Site Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the work activities of employees, identifying and reporting any problems, and for fostering a safe and energetic work environment. The Site Supervisor will work closely with the Client Service Manager to ensure that the day-to-day operations of the site are running smoothly. Overview of Responsibilities:
There are various responsibilites that a Site Supervisor can have. These can vary day-to-day, or week-to-week. Some of the responsibilites that you can expect to have are but not limited to:
- Ensure site policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assist the Client Service Manager with security evaluations and risk assessments, while giving appropriate recommendations to the client to maintain site safety
- Monitor, identify, and report any health and safety deficiencies on site, instructing staff in safe work practices?
- Ensure new Guards have read and signed the required acknowledgement for the Site Orders, the Security Guard Manual, and the OH&S Manual
- Provide continued and adequate training to all team members as it relates to the duties and responsibilities of the position? ?
- Support all staff to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed appropriately?
- Communicate appropriate information so any outstanding issues can be resolved?
- Ensure that all services provided by site staff are delivered as per clients request?
- Monitor daily and nightly incident reports, records and logs are completed and filed as required? ?
- Foster good relations with local law enforcement organizations and participate in joint programs designated to reduce crime?
- Other duties as requested
Education Requirements (Any) High School Diploma/GED Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
Management and Executive