IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Fullstack Developer (Node) to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Work on Client products as well as our own products, delivering first-class software.
- Build out mobile APIs and web applications for mobile and browser Clients.
- Peer review other team members’ code and learn and adapt from peer review of your own code.
- Program according to project plans and work in cross-functional teams to plan versions and sprints.
- Test according to predetermined test plans.
- Support sales and project managers with technical insights, leading to the creation of budgets and schedules for projects.
- Collaborate with our designers to create idiomatic interfaces
Top Skills Required
- Experience with Node.js is a must
- High-level working knowledge of microservice architecture, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, and Spring Boot
- Experience in building public and internal REST APIs
- Understanding of rule engines, event processing, and real-time data analysis
- Deep understanding of software security practices
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, and Git
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with various team members across multiple locations
- Background or experience in the education or Healthcare industry not required but considered an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.