Company: Finning International Inc.Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
Our Global Category Management team in Edmonton is looking to hire two summer interns to join Finning International from May to August 2019.
Working with regional leaders and business units, the Global Category Management team supports and executes on global sourcing initiatives across Canada, South America and the United Kingdom.
You will have exposure to many aspects of supply chain as you support the team with analysis, savings tracking, contract management and all aspects of the RFx process.
If you are currently enrolled in a Supply Chain program and looking for a great opportunity over the summer, please apply today! Job Description: Major Job Functions:
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Work with various business units and stakeholders on requirements gathering, RFP scoring and KPI development
- Help develop a global supplier performance management system
- Cost savings validation and tracking
- Spend analysis
- Assist Contracts team with contracts auditing and administration
- Provide general administrative support to the Global Category Management team
Education & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Fluency in Spanish would be considered an asset
- Self-directed with high attention to detail
- Presently enrolled in a Supply Chain program
- Experience in SmartSheets and Microsoft Teams is beneficial
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.