Permanent Reference code
:125096 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Our Global Sustainability & Climate Technology Operations Senior Manager will partner with Global Sustainability's Chief Technology Officer supporting the operational "run-the-business" spend, strategic planning, and governance of the organization. This role also builds productive relationships with Global Finance, Sustainability Leadership, and Member Firm teams to support monthly reporting, accurate forecasts, investment management, headcount planning/tracking, strategic projects, and spend monitoring. Additionally, this role develops deep understanding of the Technology organization's operations, spending, strategic direction, and assets/solutions portfolio. Responsibilities:
About the team
- Ensures appropriate controls/safeguards of company assets and supports internal governance process
- Helps lead standardization, process improvement, and automation across the team
- Supports Global initiatives/projects around Asset deployment, documentation, MF chargebacks, and governance frameworks
- Ensures accuracy, thoroughness, and integrity throughout the Technology organization's financial operations
- Takes the lead on ad-hoc special project requests, meeting materials, delivery requirements, and monthly engagement with Global Finance
- Drives informed decision-making by strategically assessing project prioritization, potential trade-offs/benefits, and overall operational impacts from business decisions
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
The Global Sustainability & Climate team is at the core of the Firm's strategy, working with industries and businesses globally to orchestrate and accelerate commercialization of our sustainability & climate services.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience within Technology, Finance, or Project Management
- High level of executive presence and the ability to productively engage with professionals at all levels across the globe; with a strong track record of establishing broad networks and building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in a large Global organization within Technology, Finance (in a role supporting Technology), or Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, decision-making, organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative skills and ability to work with a diverse multicultural team.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to internal and external clients' queries, requests and needs
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Strategic Planning, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Accounting, CPA, Strategy, Technology, Operations, Finance
Management and Executive