At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity
Our world and locally are going through immense change, changing work habits, differing political perspectives, and climate changes. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) encapsulates all of these and more. As we and our clients articulate the goals and effort to address these issues, we are leading the way in our ESG commitments and the assistance we provide to our community and our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Solution Architect with a specific focus on ESG to be part of our growing team. You will review and design data systems related to capture of ESG data. These systems are designed to capture, report and track ESG metrics such as Green House Gas emissions, Health and Safety and others for internal and external ESG reporting including areas such as ESG data lineage, testing and data visualization. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Understand ESG standards, requirements, and related regulatory changes.
- Remain apprised of various ESG technology solutions and vendors in the marketplace
- Engage with technology vendors to understand their current capabilities, technical infrastructure / architectural design, and future product roadmaps
- Collaborate with technology vendors to identify joint development and market opportunities
- Engage with clients and subject matter experts to understand ESG strategies, program and business requirements
- Evaluate vendor and technology solutions, perform fit gap analysis, and feasibility assessments
- Coordinate a team of business consultants and technical developers to understand strategies, business requirements, recommend solutions, propose configuration and customization changes to existing out-of-the-box functionality to address client and project specific ESG business requirements and objectives
- Design, develop, and deploy ESG technology solutions including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, Access Control lists (ACLs,) and third-party software integrations
- Design, configure, and implement new applications and modules related to ESG
- Troubleshoot and answer technical and application configuration questions
- Assist in business development activities and presentations in the areas of GRC solutions and services related to ESG.
Keys to your success:
- At least 5 of experience in Risk Management domain with a GRC specialization
- Prior experience in solution-ing GRC use cases such as Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit Management, IT Security Management, Third Party Risk Management, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing end-to-end GRC solutions
- Certification and/or experience with ServiceNow, Metricstream, Archer, Workiva, OneTrust
- Strong understanding of Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) concepts, frameworks and global developments and related use of operational and data systems.
- Experience design and or implementing GRC solutions that support ESG processes, reporting and disclosures.
- Ability to design and implement client-specific custom solutions on MetricStream and ServiceNow platforms. Have worked on platform back-end code to modify out-of-the-box capabilities or build new functionalities to suite complex client requirements
- Experience in integrating GRC technologies with other client technology solutions such as SIEM tools, Business Hierarchy, Vulnerability Scanners, Regulatory Intelligence, etc. creating a truly integrated solution
- Experience in standing up cloud platforms and leading efforts on installation of MetricStream and ServiceNow OOTB app packages
- Experience in integrating GRC tools with client's LDAP user provisioning systems and implementing SSO access
- Strong programming knowledge on Java and Java Script technologies
- Well-versed with Agile SDLC concepts and managing GRC technology transformation projects at a PMO level
- Excellent verbal and written communication
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.