Would you like to be part of a team in Calgary that is focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 1000? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Enterprise Account Manger working with key development accounts you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Manage contract negotiations
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Expect moderate travel
As a member of AWS, you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing comprehensive learning and mentorship programs.We offer a flexible work environment to help you balance your work and personal life, while still remaining customer obsessed.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
• This position will be based in Calgary, AlbertaPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
• Track record of developing sustainable new business
• Extensive customer network
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Sales and Marketing