Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The Deloitte Greenhouse provides immersive experiences designed to break down barriers and accelerate meaningful results through interactive labs tailored to address specific business challenges. The result? Behavioral science, design thinking, and strategy converge to help our clients solve their toughest business challenges. The Greenhouse team works in an exciting area at Deloitte! Our dynamic, positive and supportive team harnesses disruption, cultivates provocative ideas and thrives on differentiation. As we grow our program in Western Canada, we are thrilled to be bringing on another Calgary based Lead Facilitator to our team.
Based out of our Calgary office, but also working as needed with our broader Prairies practice, we are looking to hire a facilitator who has a "can-do" attitude and is not satisfied with sitting still. This person needs to thrive on adapting to various different requirements from different teams, while also continuing to provide the same level of client service to all teams.
The Greenhouse facilitator will work closely with the Western Canadian Lead Market Facilitator and local account teams to help design and deliver signature Greenhouse experiences to our clients. This involves designing and delivering facilitated, interactive experiences to guide client executives and their teams through strategic conversations around messy, multi-faceted challenges, helping them achieve breakthrough insights.Essential Functions:
As a Greenhouse Facilitator in our Calgary office, you will be responsible for designing strategic conversations, spending much of your time:
- Developing deep knowledge of lab offerings and custom design approaches, guiding design and delivery tailored to clients; focusing on a highquality and consistent experiences for all levels of lab visitors.
- Managing the coordination and execution of lab design, lab day, post work and ongoing activities with other local supports (e.g., Greenhouse lab coordinator, Business operations), which includes leading preplanning calls; driving and customizing lab design and planning to align with account team / client needs; working with client teams to plan for and dry-run impactful client sessions by tailoring the Lab, recommending demonstrations to be shown, tailoring demo stories where relevant, and helping to formulate the agenda
- Supporting pipeline development by working with internal account teams and stakeholders to deliver differentiated client experiences that bring together Deloitte's POV on Disruption by Design. Bringing wideranging experience, professional concepts, and functional area / Deloitte objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways, bringing personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant is a key function of this role
- Building eminence in the marketplace and enhancing client relationships through the design and delivery of Signature Greenhouse experiences
External Posting Qualifications Qualities & Mindset:
- A strategic thinker who loves to design and facilitate, incorporating elements of experience led design to support new and different breakthroughs in strategic conversations
- Able to work within a cross-functional team in a creative environment
- Understands and articulates client objectives to ensure labs meets the high standard of quality that is expected of Greenhouse brand
- Represent the Deloitte/Greenhouse brand accordingly throughout the lab planning and design process
- Demonstrate proficiency in facilitation techniques and embodies an experienced based approach to design and designing strategic conversations
- Promotes knowledge-sharing and mentorship for co-facilitators and colleagues
- You love to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- You have exceptional communication skills, displaying empathy and a desire to help others.
- You are committed to quality, ethics and confidentiality
- You exhibit exceptional stakeholder management skills; can manage wide range of stakeholders across service lines and levels of the organization
- You love people and demonstrate a deep knowledge of design thinking principles
- You are a skilled project manager and can prioritize work demands, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- At least 3-5 years of facilitation experience
- Competency and experience in experience led design
- Experience in a professional services firm or consulting capacity is an asset
- Digital and Innovation Strategy experience and knowledge considered an asset
- Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree required (Masters is an asset)
- Occasional travel is required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply