At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please clickhere.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description YOUR VIBE
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empatheticnod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better. QUALIFICATIONS
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by beingwelcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations withcomposure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it anexperience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests
Candidates must be friendly, polite and guest focused. Excellent communication skills, energetic and a positive attitude is a must in this fast paced team environment. Candidates are required to beavailable from11am-7pm, including being available on weekends. Additional Information
At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.