In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in Californiaand wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Must be reliable, punctual and outgoing. Previous experience at a restaurant or in customer service is not necessary but valuable. Will help to grow the family business and become an expert in our digital app. Is not nervous to approach guests and must have a natural love for being friendly and guest-obsessed. As a Guest Experience Leader, you will be our Brand Ambassador who will help make the guest journey comfortable. In the mornings you may provide our seniors coffee refills and setting up our McCafe Bakery, by lunch you will have set up our family focus, and will be a digital driver in teaching guests how to use the app to order food or driving them towards the kiosk. You love delivering food to the table and asking guests for the feedback! You will become an expert in all areas of the restaurant pertaining to service and elevating this experience every time!The Guest Experience Leader will interact personally with guests and be a visible point of contact in the dining room. They will help create memorable moments and great dining experience while exceeding our guest's expectations by providing perfect execution with genuine, authentic warmth & hospitality.
Don't forget to watch the videos below, if you get selected for the Interview you will be asked Service based questions which show us your confidence and knowledge in going above and beyond to be an amazing team member and someone who our guests will love!
Attached a Cover Letter or A small description of why you are interested in this particular job and what you feel you can contribute towards this role for a higher chance of getting selected!!! YOUR VIBE.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better.
Is this YOU?
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.
- Communication…the easiest, most natural skill
- Enthusiasm…you never run out
- Shy? Never!
- Friendly & Outgoing…THIS IS ME!
- Daily saying…"I want to make a difference today"
- Taking initiative - always!
- Love meeting new people…Every single day!
- Words to live by…"Why follow when you can lead?"
Being a part of the McDonald's Family means:
- Greeting guests & starting conversations
- Assisting guests & creating magic moments
- Checking in with guests to ensure they have what they need
- Providing samples to guests
- Confidently handling guest concerns
- Assisting guests complete orders on kiosks
- Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback & recommendations
Who said work couldn't be fun?! What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
- Receiving competitive wages based on experience
- Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
- Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
- 50% off food at every participating McDonald's in Canada
- Free uniforms
- Scholarship Program
- Medical & Dental Benefits (full-time employees)
- Employee Outings & Activities
- Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities
Customer Service and Support