Health Care Aide
Are you a warm, caring individual who wants to make a real difference in someone’s life?
Do you show up for work no matter what?
Do you want a flexible work schedule that works with your life?
Retired and want to pick and choose your hours?
Brylu is the right place for you!!
We are a staffing agency, providing temporary staffing solutions to a variety of long term care facilities. Our goal is to provide quality and compassionate care to seniors and we are looking for qualified health care aides to fulfill casual positions.
You will be working with clients of all age in long term care facilities providing basic nursing care to residents, assisting with daily activities and performing other duties as necessary to meet the needs of a residents.
- Responsible for maintaining resident safety, comfort and privacy.
- Provides assistance with lifting and/or transferring where applicable
- Maintain Client record and documentation as required.
- Act in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures of the facility.
- Follows established care plans and assists residents by providing personal services such as bathing, dressing, assisting with meals and grooming.
- Observes and reports about the changes in resident’s conditions.
- Experience with dementia care will be an asset
- Completion of Health Care aide Certificate or equivalent documents
- Updated CPR
- Criminal check with the vulnerable sector or ministry of justice check will be an asset
- Current Registration with BC Care aide registry
- Immunization Record
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work individually and a part of team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
Posted: November 13, 2017
Closes:January 12, 2018