Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
The Healthcare Parking Guard is an integral part of the Healthcare Security Operations team. The Parking Guard works independently, ensuring that all policies and procedures related to parking enforcement in a Healthcare setting are followed properly. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 0700 (7am) - 1500 (3pm) or 1300 (1pm) - 2100 (9pm).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all practices, policies, and procedures related to Parking Enforcement in a Healthcare setting are followed
- Work with the Security team to assess any operational or safety issues in the designated area of patrol/watch
- Report any shortcomings or Parking issues to Team Leads and/or CSM, if necessary
- First Aid/CPR Standard level C considered an asset
- Valid Alberta Security License considered an asset
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted, full class 5 license (non-GDL)
- Must be comfortable working aloneEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (Any)
Valid Alberta Security License
First Aid, CPR Level C
Non Violent Crisis Intervention
Management of Aggressive Behaviour (MOAB)
Valid Class 5 Drivers LicenseAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
position 2nd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Law Enforcement and Security