Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
Healthcare Security Guards work at healthcare sites, like hospitals and clinics. The job may be physically and emotionally demanding due to the various emergencies and the stress they may bring. This job is located in Renfrew, in Calgary, and is a part time position. The shifts are Monday-Friday, 7am-11am.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Access control within and out of the facilities and report or investigate irregularities
• While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security
• Monitor patient safety and report and changes to Protective Services and/or Nursing staff
• Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events
• Report all incidents as per specific site regulations
• Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
• Ability to obtain a valid Alberta security license
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills while remaining professional with a tactful demeanor
• Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain routine logs
• Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
• Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
• The ability to perform under pressure and in adversity.
• Ability to walk 18/20km and stairsEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (Any)
Valid Alberta Security License
Non Violent Crisis Intervention
Management of Aggressive Behaviour (MOAB)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Standard First Aid, CPR Level CAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Part-Time
position 1st Shift
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security