Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Heavy Duty Equipment Technician who, reporting directly to the Service Supervisor, will be responsible for troubleshooting and overseeing repairs on a variety of Caterpillar equipment.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Certification then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description: Major Job Functions
- Trouble shooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Interface with customers, products and sales support
- Working with the Supervisor on various tasks
- Providing support with reference to on-site safety requirements
- Maintain Finning Customer Service Commitment
- Various related duties as required
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Experience
- Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Caterpillar product line will be considered an asset
- Engine and/or component rebuilding experience would be considered an asset
- Transmission or Hydraulic testing would be considered an asset
- Experience with Lawson, SIS (Service Information System) and warranty systems considered assets
- Shift work may be required
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing