Are you someone who?
● Has a real passion for technology
● Loves helping others and finding ways to share your knowledge
● Enjoys being part of a team and working collaboratively with others
We need passionate and enthusiastic people, who will provide supportive and dedicated personalized customer service, that want to start their exciting career at TELUS! As a member of our team at Customer Solutions Delivery (CSD), you will look forward to provisioning and supporting products related to the Future Friendly Home (e.g. home networking, phone, high speed Internet, Optik TV, etc.). You will be responsible to provide exemplary customer service and education to our customers face to face on both new and existing products in the customer's home. As a trusted member of the team and onsite support to our loyal customers you will also highlight any sales opportunities designed to help our customers get the best out of their TELUS experience.
Successful candidates will start in March 2018. Comprehensive paid training will be provided for 6 to 8 weeks to ensure your career success at TELUS. What's in it for you?
Rewards of starting your career with TELUS include an hourly wage of $20.00 with added performance incentives and annual bonuses. We also offer comprehensive training to start, employee share purchase plan, service discounts and additional benefits. You will have the chance to create a long term career with a leading-edge team that strongly believes in giving back to the communities in which we work, live and serve.
Positions are currently available in the following locations:
Calgary Finally, a career you'll love. Qualifications: Required Skills & Abilities:
• You have the ability to provide excellent customer experience in all customer interactions
• You work collaboratively in a team environment
• You have experience working with minimal to no supervision, and broad problem solving abilities
• You are able to maintain a high level of performance with time constraints dynamic work environment
• You can effectively nurture strong relationships with customers and be able to make product recommendations when appropriate
• Normal colour vision to work with colour-coded wiring
• You can balance a physically demanding workload, which includes standing, lifting, climbing, bending, crawling in confined spaces and working in a variety of indoor/outdoor environments
• Able to work various shifts (days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays) to meet business needs and customer availability including out of town assignments
• Fluent in English with a clear and genuine communication style; additional languages considered beneficial
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• You have a natural Technical Aptitude, and proficient knowledge of common consumer electronic devices
• Dedication to continuous learning with abilities to learn formally and informally in a dynamic environment
• Meet applicable testing requirements Education, Certifications & Experience:
• Previous experience and/or education in telecommunications will be considered, but not necessary
• Completion of a minimum Grade 12 Diploma with at least Grade 11 math (Transcripts and/or diplomas is required)
• Clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent (Driver's Abstract will be required) Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, Internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values and delivering on our Customers First commitments.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: February 13, 2018
Closes:April 6, 2018