Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Ottawa; Toronto
External Posting Description
The Human Capital practice in Calgary is currently seeking Organizational Design Consultants to join its team.
With growing levels of market disruption and uncertainty, our clients are seeing the increasing importance of shifting away from traditional hierarchies towards more adaptable, outcome-focused, organizational structures. Today, organizations must better understand how they exist within, and take advantage of, a broader ecosystem - and how they can continue to evolve, grow, and adapt within it. It is time to REIMAGINE organizations.
As a Consultant in the Organizational Design team, you will be engaged and play a role in delivering high quality outputs to our clients across a breadth of industries. You will be part of the thought leadership and advisory team to help business leaders redesign how work gets done.
You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
An overview of the duties and responsibilities for a Consultant within the Organizational Design practice includes, but is not limited to:
- Leverage industry knowledge to contribute to the client / consulting process
- Support market & business development priorities, including preparation of Statements of Work (SOW), proposals (RFP and sole sourced), client presentations, etc.
- Conduct analysis and application of analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying organization design options and solutions
- Develop content to support the process and client experience in preparing organization design scenarios & alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning client leadership groups around design selection and implementation options
- Develop workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to transition talent at all levels, refreshed jobs and role profiles, and competency models and career paths to aid in the selection and transition of talent
- Contribute to organizational design practice development initiatives including team building & engagement, inclusive leadership development, market eminence, and the recruitment and retention of org design practitioners, etc.
External Posting Qualifications
In this non-management role, and as a Consultant within this practice, the following skills, qualifications, and experiences are required:
- Experience with organization design and organizational transformations, including experience within specific business units and their internal functions.
- Completed a relevant undergraduate degree (e.g. Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, etc.) with outstanding academic credentials.
- Experience in business transformation projects, with, ideally, at least 1 year working as a consultant within a professional services firm.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to coach, counsel and guide clients across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to travel within Canada as/if required.
In addition, candidates who possess the following will be treated with priority:
- MBA or Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation.
- Ability to travel and work internationally.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, i.e. Oracle, SAP, JDE, PeopleSoft, etc.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply