Are you interested in working with a diverse team supporting Canadian, U.S. and global immigration services? Do you have a passion for immigration? Are you looking for an opportunity to build upon your technology and project management skills?
As an Immigration Support Specialist, you will be part of our EY Law LLP team. Working closely with our immigration practitioners, law clerks and program managers, you will support immigration program administration for multinational organizations and their employees. Working closely with our broader team, you will deliver market-leading internal and external reporting, maintain database inputs, compile immigration application packages, coordinate delivery of documents, and drive technology and administrative process initiatives. Your key responsibilities
As an Immigration Support Specialist, you will provide day-to-day support for our Canadian, U.S. and/or Global immigration teams in all aspects of immigration program administration. Specific duties include supporting billing and finance processes, updating immigration status reports and creating program analytics, maintaining data and knowledge sites for internal teams and clients leveraging SharePoint, MS Office, Microsoft PowerBI and INSZoom.
More specific accountability includes:
• Standard communication to government authorities and clients Skills and Attributes for Success
• Compiling and coordinating delivery of immigration application packages
• Global Database maintenance and SharePoint document management
• Generating data analytics and reporting
• Populate data in EY Law Case Management Tools
• Coordinate and submit global invoice templates
• Reconcile financial, time and expense data
• Monitor fax correspondence and government communication
• Special projects related to global immigration
• Liaise with broader financial team to reconcile time and expenses
• Provide in-office support for team members working remotely
• Proven organizational and project management skills What we look for
• Strong foundation in MSOffice, SharePoint, PowerBI
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in a professional setting, client focused
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to work at our office in Calgary in accordance with COVID safety protocols
• Flexibility to work outside of standard hours as needed to support time-sensitive projects
We're interested in strong team players who work well in a fast-paced environment and who are willing to learn new skills while adapting to changing technology and processes. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry About EY & EY Law
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
EY Law LLP is a Canadian law firm, affiliated with Ernst & Young LLP in Canada. Our immigration practice is ranked as one of the top immigration law practices in the country. We work closely with EY's Global Immigration network which provides immigration services in over 130 countries worldwide. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.