Overview Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you! Job Skills / Requirements
We are offering a sign on bonus of $500 for anyone with a Security license who is looking for full time.As a key member of a national leading Security Company, the Security Professional will:
Undertake site specific training:
- Apply their decision-making and strong communication skills to all duties and responsibilities related to Site Security and Safety
- Ensure that the Site Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies.
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted.
- Follow direction and guidance from Supervisor, Conduct traffic and pedestrian control at site access pint, and vehicle and bag searches.
- Patrol assigned areas on foot or in motor vehicle to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
- Monitor the environment for safety infractions or hazards.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personal, as required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and integrity of data and information.
- Respond to inquiries and request for information in an appropriate manner.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications.
- Willing to take courses as required by Paladin Security or by the client
Paladin provides to you:
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety in the workplace
- Motivates, supports and inspires co-workers
- Builds strong, cohesive teams.
- Competitive wages with travel incentive
- Uniforms (we provide a monthly dry-cleaning allowance)
- Security Training and License
- Health and Dental benefits (meet the requirements of the plan)
- Unlimited opportunities to grow within a National Company
Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
Law Enforcement and Security