Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Montreal; Ottawa
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be Are you passionate about new and leading automation technology solutions? Are you driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution ? We want to hear from you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Developer in the Intelligent Automation (IA)
Omnia AI service offering, you will be part of a team that delivers IA solutions to our clients and supports evaluation, architecture, and implementation of IA opportunities. We will count on you to consult our clients and, advise and implement value-added automations that can transform our clients' business and provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include:
About the team
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored IA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document IA configuration best practices, work with team to configure new IA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support the strategic and tactical deployment of IA solution to clients by executing and documenting test procedures and scenarios for pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production rollout phases.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of IA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Support internal business development activities including proposal responses, community of practice development and communications.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Intelligent Automation team leverages the power of machine learning, data, analytics, RPA and other cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, drive new and enhanced front and back office business solutions and inform decision-making.
We help clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Intelligent Automation team will work with our clients to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to bring efficiencies in processes, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Implement large-scale automation programs including governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
You are someone with:
- 2-7 years of experience in business client-facing role involving process design, automation development and process improvement work
- 2-7 years of hands-on experience with any market leading RPA - Robotic Process Automation tools, such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- Experience withMicrosoft Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience with developing documents related to automation projects
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks with a high attention to detail
- Computer literacy with mapping, spreadsheets, word processing and database software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, etc.)
- Exposure to delivering in both Agile and Waterfall methodology within large organization (5000+ employee) is very desirable
- Experience in Pega OpenSpan Robotics preferred not mandatory
- C# development experience (2+ years) and familiar with respective architectural principles preferred not mandatory
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite . Job Segment:
Developer, Database, Information Technology, Programmer, Cloud, Technology