Our client is looking for a System Support Associate (12 month contract) to join their IT team.
Reporting to the Manager, System Support the System Support Associate responsible for providing user and system access and support to internal and external users.
Who you are:
- You take initiative, seeking out and owning opportunities to improve yourself, your team, and our business.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a keen attention to detail even when under pressure.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team.
- You’re a life-long learner, staying current on market events, industry news, and innovative trends and technologies.
- You believe in sustainable financial strength, and you’re committed to long-term wealth solutions.
- You consider the impact of your actions on your team members, our partners, our clients, and the places where we live and work.
What your day looks like:
System Access and User administration - 80%
- Sets up, change and deactivate access for all end users of Aviso systems, including Dataphile, kXg, Advisor Web, Univeris, Virtgate and other systems;
- Maintains and updates user access checklists, and ensure compliance to SLAs and to security policies
- Assigns appropriate rights and access levels, and performs general network administrative tasks based on business requirements.
Issue and request handling – 10%
- Triages incoming support requests to ensure they are routed to the appropriate technical group.
System support – 10%
- Performs basic software installations;
- Provide tier 1 hardware and application support;
- Assist senior members of the System Support team with other duties as required.
Your experience and skills:
- Completion of a post-secondary certificate or diploma in IT, business or equivalent experience.
- Experience with working in IIROC or MFDA dealer operations or call centre environment, and experience with investment industry data systems such as Dataphile or Univeris would be considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of current business hardware and software technologies
- Proficient in all versions of Microsoft desktop
- Skilled at troubleshooting in a Microsoft network environment
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Outgoing and dynamics with the ability to quickly establish rapport with others across all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service skills and has a sense of pride in establishing and maintaining client relations and resolving crisis situations quickly
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure with tight schedules
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019