Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Continuous shifts at our RRR facilities are critical to growing our business, increasing customer loyalty, and creating stability and security for the future. As more major overhaul and component work begins to flow through the network to our RRR facilities, providing service 7 days per week enables us to respond to the growing demand from our customers more quickly, when they need us, while lowering their overall operating cost with improved responsiveness and repair velocity.
This position is a 7x7 continuous shift rotation based out of our Finning branch in Edmonton, AB. We are looking for a dedicated Heavy Duty Mechanic who will be responsible for troubleshooting and overseeing repairs on a variety of Caterpillar equipment.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician certification with a valid driver's license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description: Major Job Functions
- Trouble shooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Working with the Supervisor on various tasks
- Maintain Finning Customer Service Commitment
- Various related duties as required
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Experience
- Journey person Heavy Equipment Technician Certification
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Caterpillar product line
- Knowledge and experience in CAT SIS 2.0
- Knowledge and experience in submitting CAT DSN's
- Experience with SIS (Service Information System) and warranty systems
- This position follows a 7x7 continuous shift rotation based out of Edmonton
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing