IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Leverage your experience and collaboration skills to contribute to design and re-architecting discussions, identify and execute POCs to research and evaluate solution options, develop solutions, and deliver results
- Provide efficient support and troubleshoot problems both internally and externally
- Develop clean, high-quality code and become an expert on various platform components
- Review code and designs to improve solutions
- Work collaboratively and mentor fellow developers
Top Skills Required
- Experience profiling applications to troubleshoot issues, monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network, etc.)
- Experience with solutions utilizing microservices architecture (container and orchestration technology), event streams (message bus, queues), API gateway, and scalable databases, such as Kubernetes, Docker, ESB, JMS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, No SQL databases, Azure API Management
- Experience with technologies for clustering and load balancing
- Experience re-architecting and transitioning monolithic architecture to newer versions of the system to improve reliability and scalability
- Experience in mobile application development (Android and iOS) or a desire for learning
- Experience with build & release management using technologies, such as Hudson and Jenkins
- Experience with build tools, such as Ant, Gradle, or Maven
- Development experience with IBM i
- Experience with test automation platforms, such as Selenium and JUnit
- Experience with business processes modeling notation and execution, such as BPMN and BPEL
- Understanding of industry standard products, protocols, processes, methods, and tools
- Development experience with an OSGi framework, such as Equinox
- Experience with creating and maintaining plug-ins using PDE (Plug-in Development Environment)
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE
- Experience in the following domains: transportation, truck lease rental, fleet management (e.g. TMW, Mcleod), shop management, material accounting, financial accounting, ERP (e.g. SAP, JDE)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.