Finning Canada Number of Openings:
This position is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing electrical aspects of power generation equipment in the field and performing minor mechanic work on such equiJoin the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Field Electrician who will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing electrical aspects of power generation equipment in the field and performing minor mechanic work on such equipment.
This position will be based on a Monday to Friday, 5x2 rotation. If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Electrician certification with a valid driver's license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description:
- Troubleshoot and repair Caterpillar prime power units, with a specific emphasis on the electrical aspects and switchgear wiring
- Perform field diagnosis and field running repairs as required
- Utilize Caterpillar SIS and ET daily
- Complete technical documentation (service reports, warranty, crossover notes)
- Interact with customers, sales support, and the rest of the Finning team
- Work with the Service Supervisor and Leadhand on various tasks as required
- Interprovincial Journeyperson Electrician Certification
- Industrial and / or Automation experience preferred
- Valid driver's license with a successful recent drivers abstract
- Safety conscious team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Completion of Finning S-Levels, Failure Analysis, Machine Electronic Controls, or Tier 4 training would be considered an asset
- Completion of Caterpillar product specific courses would be considered an asset
- This position is supported out of our Finning Grande Prairie Branch on a Monday to Friday (5x2) shift.
- Any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
- Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing