Currently we are looking for Journeyman Ironworkers
for projects in Northern Ft. McMurray!!! Who we Are
- We are an Alberta based, family owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us. What We Offer:
• Competitive Compensation packages Employee Rate $48.85
• Subcontractor $56.24
• Employee Benefit Program including Medical and Dental Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Training and Advancement Opportunities Requirements:
• Successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol testing
• Valid Alberta Ironworker Journeyman or Red Seal Certification
• Owns personal hand tools
• CSTS-09 or CSTS-20 / WHMIS 2015
• Valid Fall Protection Certificate
• Valid Aerial Work Platform
• Physically capable of performing all tasks required in the Ironworking trade
• Invested in a safety-oriented work environment
• Key words; ironworker, journeyman ironworker, ironworker apprentice, structural, structural steel, rigging, heavy lift, cranes, equipment, shutdown, turnaround, oil, gas, oilsands
At Phoenix Industrial, we believe we are stronger together. That's why we believe that investing in our people and the communities in which we work and live returns to us ten-fold. We invest in your growth because we believe it is essential for our continued success.
We are proud of our company, our projects, our sustainable growth and most importantly our people. And we'd be proud to welcome you to the Phoenix family.
Come Grow With Us!