Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
This position is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Caterpillar and other mechanical equipment. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Troubleshooting and repairing Caterpillar and other mechanical equipment
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Completion, or in process of completing, Finning S-level courses
- WHMIS certification with previous Caterpillar repair experience
- Team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Leadership skills and ability to effectively interact with customers
- Previous field service experience and familiarity with computers will be considered assets
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.