Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Service Operations support related to Parts Coordination of NEP and Major Overhauls. This position is located at Fort McKay and will be working a 14 x 14 continuous day shift.Job Description:
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Parts Coordination related to, New Equipment Preparation,Cores and Credits processing, and Equipment Overhaul.
- Ensure accurate required by dates are entered into the software system.
- Consistency in communicating estimated delivery dates to the service operations team.
- Attend morning safety meetings and complete daily JHA.
- Ensure fluids such as lubricants and coolant remain at required levels.
- Prepare service interval kits for preventative maintenance as required by the Service operations team.
- Communicate shipping options and freight estimates to the Service Operations team.
- Follow up on requests from service and remain accountable until the transaction is complete.
- Contamination Control - familiar with contamination control practices and expectations.
- General housekeeping - A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Attend all TEAMS meetings, micro learnings, and trainings requested by the Regional Parts Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Caterpillar parts product knowledge and computer literacy.
- Experience working with Lawson/SIS will be considered an asset.
- Ability to create and upload XML files
- Self-starter, team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in all aspects of the MS Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Journeyman Parts Certification orRed Seal Journeyman Parts Certification required
- Safety Excellence and prompt reporting of any incidents is required
- Extensiveshop parts and warehouse experience required
- Forklift, reach truck and order picker experience and current certifications
- Shop parts experience and familiarity with all parts related CAT applications, Infor and M3 Mobility(RF gun) proficient
- WHMIS,TDG, and Contamination Control (online courses).
- This is a 14 day on/14 day off, days continuous shift
- Accommodations or living allowance will be provided
- This is not a fly in, fly out position
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.